Financial institutions and lenders are marketing debt. Why? Because they make lots of money when you are in debt.
Don’t believe me that they are marketing debt? Check out these three examples:
- Credit has become a media topic. Take for example this CNN Money article, 6 steps to improve your credit score and it’s accompanying graph about how to get the perfect credit score so that you can get the best rates on homes, autos and credit cards.
- Visa commercials telling you not to pay with cash because it slows life down.
- Look at your mailbox and how many pre-approved credit card offers are crammed in there every week.
So what can you do?
- Don’t believe that your “I Love Debt Score” (FICO Score) means anything about who you are as a person.
- Stop believing the lie that credit is better than cash.
- Stop the unsolicited credit card offers by calling 1-888-5-OPTOUT (567-8688) or visit www.optoutprescreen.com for more information.